The First Step for Adopting from Bristol & Wales Cat Rescue
We’re really excited that you’re applying to adopt a cat (or two!) from Bristol & Wales Cat Rescue. Before you complete the application form, please make sure you’ve read through our Adopt page and understand our adoption process.
If at any time you need help, or would prefer to apply over the phone, you can give us a call on 0844 2573525. We might be out on a rescue or foster mission, so if you leave a voicemail we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!
This form is just for families looking to adopt a cat from us. If you need to get in touch for any other reason, you may need one of our other forms to make sure your message reaches the right person as quickly as possible.
- Lost cat report Report your cat as lost
- Volunteer application Become a volunteer for us
- Happy tail Tell us how your new puss is getting on
- Fosterer update For our volunteer fosterers to send us cat details
- Contact us For everything else!
Please email us on: [email protected]
Or use the form below